Why talk about Accessible Tourism?
Accessible tourism is a right. People with disabilities are entitled to travel and relax in the best possible conditions, as are families with young children, senior citizens and other people with special needs. Tackling discrimination and strengthening equality is our mission to make the tourism inclusive for everyone!
Contact us !
CAWaB asbl (Collectif Accessibilité Wallonie Bruxelles)
Welcome to our press room. Press material can be downloaded here:
- Press release Destinations for All 2018 (May 2018): DFA2018_Press_Release_EN
- All you need to know about the Summit is in the ID Card: DFA2018_Press_Summit_ID_Card_EN
- Some statistics about travelers with special needs: DFA2018_Press_Statistics_EN
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): DFA2018_Press_FAQ_EN
- Five good practices and concrete achievements: DFA2018_Press_Good_Practices_EN
- Toolkit (logo, banner, …): https://www.destinationsforall2018.eu/en/why-attend/toolkit/
In order to register as press, please send an e-mail, with a copy of your press credentials attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.