A fully accessible Summit
Access-i evaluates the level of accessibility of a site or event and informs anyone who feels mobility impaired. Thanks to a synthetic visual, containing 7 boxes for 7 families of specific needs and 3 colors for 3 levels of accessibility, Access-i translates the evaluations of its examiners.
The Location – The Egg Conference & Meeting Center
- The Egg conference and meeting center in Brussels is located in the heart of Brussels, a few minutes on foot from the Midi Station.
- A PRM Supervisor is available to provide any information or answer any query, before and during the summit: Julie Vanhalewyn (always on call) +32 (0)478 79 41 02
- Trained volunteers will be available onsite to support you if necessary (at the main entrance, in the building). They will be easily identifiable. Do not hesitate to find them if you require assistance of any kind, or make a request in advance.
- A ‘kiss & drive’ (drop-off) area will be available on Rue Bara.
- Clear, consistent signage will indicate the way to the building and guide you throughout the building.
- The registration & information desk will be located in the main entry hall of the building.
- A refrigerator will be available if you need to keep any medicines cool: ask the volunteers for more information.
- Guide dogs will be permitted.
- Short distances between the different areas.