Registrations are now closed!
If you wish to attend the Summit and are not yet registered we invite you to register onsite.
Onsite registrations will only be accepted against full payment by credit card.
The registration desk will be open as follows:
Sunday, 30 September 2018 – As of 17h00 CET
Monday, 1 October 2018 – As of 08h00 CET
Tuesday, 2 October 2018 – As of 08h00 CET
!! All requests for interpretation in international sign language must be made before 31/08/2018 !!
|Early Bird – Participant Registration Fee||Valid until 30 June 2018||EUR 350.00||EUR 417.54|
|Regular – Participant Registration Fee||Valid until 26 September 2018||EUR 450.00||EUR 538.54|
|Onsite – Participant Registration Fee||Valid as of 1 October 2018||EUR 500.00||EUR 599.04|
|One-Day – Participant Registration Fee||Valid for one day Summit access only||EUR 200.00||EUR 239.02|
|Accompanying Person*||Available in conjunction with a participant registration only||EUR 165.00||EUR 193.69|
* For the purposes of the Summit, an Accompanying Person is defined as a participant’s caretaker or relative, who assists the participant in meeting their day-to-day needs. These persons are eligible for Accompanying Person registration pricing.
All registration categories include the following:
- Access to the full Summit plenary and parallel sessions
- Access to the Summit exhibition
- Access to the Welcome Reception
- Summit materials provided onsite at The Egg
- Refreshment breaks (coffee breaks, buffet lunch) during the two days
In order to register as press, please send an e-mail, with a copy of your press credentials attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.
All costs referred to are in EUR (€) and all payments must be made in EUR (€). During the online registration process, payments by major credit cards (American Express, VISA and Mastercard) are accepted. Note that any costs related to credit card payments and/or bank transfer transactions are to be borne and paid for by the participant.
Payment must be received prior to the Summit. Participants with outstanding payments will be asked for payment onsite or a proof of payment is requested. If one of these cannot be provided, the participants may be refused permission to attend the Summit.
Payments by bank transfer are accepted until Monday, 17 September 2018, after that date only payments by major valid credit cards are accepted.
Please note that ‘Destinations For All 2018’ does not accept registration fee payments by check.
Please make payments by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Destinations for All 2018
2nd World Summit on Accessible Tourism
Summit Secretariat c/o MCI Benelux SA
Bank name: ING Auderghem
Bank address: Bd du Souverain 230, 1160 Brussels
IBAN: BE55 3631 4834 2544
Please do state your name and invoice reference when proceeding your payment by bank transfer.
Registration Booking Period
- For bookings made and paid before 15 June a discounted ‘Early Bird’ registration fee applies.
- After this date the increased ‘regular’ registration fee is applicable to all bookings until 26 September.
- As of this date, the onsite registration fee will be applicable. Please note that as of 26 September, online registration will be closed.
- As of this date, onsite fees apply and participants will have to register onsite at the registration desk.
You will receive a confirmation of your participation and reservation by email after receipt of payment of the registration fee. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact: email@example.com
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellations received up to 15 June: Full refund minus EUR 20.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations received as of 16 June or no-shows: No refund.
In the case of government intervention or regulation, military activity, strikes or any other circumstances that make it impossible or inadvisable for the 2nd World Summit on Accessible Tourism to take place at the time and place as announced, the participant shall waive any claim for damages or compensation except the amount paid for registration after deduction of actual expenses incurred in connection with the Summit and there shall be no future liability for either party.
In case of a name change, a fee of EUR 25.00 (incl. 21% Belgian VAT) will be charged.
Use of Images
Registration or participation to the 2nd World Summit on Accessible Tourism and other activities constitutes an agreement by the participant to consent to the organisations’ use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the participants’ image or voice in marketing materials, photographs, videotapes, electronic or digital reproductions, website content, and audiotapes of such events and activities and to waive any right to compensation or remuneration for the use of such images or voice recordings.